The Look module provides a means to apply a collection of Modifiers to a page using various rules. A number of different Modifiers, which are mapped to different parts of the page, can be wrapped up to form a coherent Look. The Look can then be applied to the page according to url parameters, the path or assignment to individual nodes.
The module is comprised of a number of components which work together:
- A Look entity which is fieldable and stores Modifier content.
- A UI which allows for the cascading of Looks to allow for inheritance of Modifiers.
- A Service which resoles a single active Look which is applicable to the current page
- A mapping configuration which assigns the Look fields to components on the page.
- A Conditional Plugin which allows for the assignment of Blocks according to Look.
- A Look Switcher Block which allows quick selection of Looks.